Issues with Rise

Mar 02, 2020

Hey All,

I have been experiencing minor but frequent glitches with Rise and wanted to get your opinion on it:

• Suddenly will not be able to format the text and will need to refresh the page to be able to do it. I have had to do that several times alone today. (Also, I have cleared my cache and updated my browser).
  • Will add something into Rise then suddenly get the screen where it says "My Name is currently editing, do you want to take control?" (When I am the same person working on it) and when I click take control, the whole page refreshes and the last thing I have added is gone.
1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Sarah. 

• We're having a look at this formatting behavior, as we've seen a few reports like yours. In the meantime, refreshing the page is the best workaround if the formatting toolbar isn't working as it should.
  • I'm really sorry that you've lost work. We've identified the cause of this issue and are working on a fix now. Refreshing your browser page at least every 4 hours while you're editing your Rise 360 course should help.

I'll share more information as soon as I can.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.