Jump to next slide/section doens't work

Mar 20, 2017

My colleague who's moved on to another contract, created a module in Rise and I can't seem to forward it past the 6% mark. The workaround is I can go to the other sections and open in a new tab but that's not a great user experience. Is there someone who could assist with this? Thanks!

8 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Devon,

We'd be happy to take a look at the Rise course to see what's happening - can you send along a link to the Rise course (the Share link or a link to where it's hosted on the web/LMS)? Also, do you have the Rise export file? You can upload that here using the "Add Attachment" button and then our team can take a look at settings inside that file as well. 

Also, what browser(s) are you using to view the course? I'd want to double check that it's one of the browsers that is supported for Rise which are documented here. 

devon downie

Hi Ashley,

The link is here: https://rise.articulate.com/share/VejSvD38HGunL8Rr#/?_k=eex0q1

We have tried multiple browsers and multiple users and have all discovered the same problem, with the exception of the person who created it who doesn't work here anymore. So when you get to the 3rd item, "Website, America's Trucking Industry." It won't let me get past there unless I click on the content below it and right click to open in a new tab.

I didn't create it. I'm brand new to Rise.  I'd really appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Devon

Justin Grenier

Thanks again for telling us about this problem, Devon.  We've repaired your course!

We noticed that Lesson 4 had an empty video embed, and it seemed like maybe the course author needed to close the browser before the video had been completely encoded.  We deleted Lesson 4 from your course in order to repair the problem, and anyone with access to the author's account can add new content as needed.

Enjoy Rise!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

So glad to hear that Devon! Just wanted to also give you a heads up that responding via email includes your signature here in ELH. You are welcome to visit the forum discussion and click on the "edit" below your post to remove that information. No worries on our part - just in case you don't want your information publicly! 

Justin Grenier

Hi, Devon!

You are posting in this thread with 2 different Articulate IDs.  That's totally fine, but you won't be able to use your personal account to edit a post you made using your work account.

If you'd like to remove the signature from your post above, just log in to E-Learning Heroes using your work account and click on the "edit" below your post to remove that information.

Thanks!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.