Labeled Graphic in Rise

Jan 14, 2019

Hi,

I know this likely must be user error, but I am unable to add additional markers to a labeled graphic. There is no Add option to the marker section. Is there a problem? Is there something I'm missing?

Thank you,

12 Replies
Nicole Legault

Hi Gordon,

Thank you for jumping in here!

Rhona, Logan, and Mr. C,

Glad that you were able to find a solution. It sounds like you may have some ideas around how to make adding a new marker to a labeled graphic easier. If you're open to it we'd love to hear more. You can share your feedback and ideas in a feature request.

If we can help with anything else please let us know.

Christopher Lawrence

I'm not sure what happened, but the adding additional hotspots stopped working today. Now when I edit and click on the image to add a new hotspot the page turns white. I then have to then push the backward browser button couple times, which puts me back at the starting page of the course. I then have to take control of the course from myself... and then it does the same thing.I'm getting the same results when editing from my Mac and also on my PC. 

Christopher Lawrence

It’s working! Thanks for the quick reply and the speedy fix!

This e-mail is from Dechert LLP, a law firm, and may contain information that is confidential or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, do not read, copy or distribute the e-mail or any attachments. Instead, please notify the sender and delete the e-mail and any attachments. Thank you.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.