Lables Graphics: is it possible to split text?

Jun 20, 2018

Hi all,

The attached screenshot should illustrate my question. I work a lot with labled graphics and wish I could have text before and after the labled graphic. I know, that I can start a new lesson and continue the text there. Yet, since the text I mean still belongs to the graphic above, that's not an option.

Thanks for your help and best regards
Roland

14 Replies
Roland Straub

Hi Angel. I would have thought that too but that's not the case. It seems that what you explain is only available when using "Blocks".  I'm using "Labled Graphics" and there at the bottom I only have the EDIT option for uploading the graphic. 

See in the screenshots. The + symbol at the bottom of "Blocks" does not apper in LG.

Roland Straub

???? Could you send me a screenshot of how that looks? It's not that I don't believe you, it's just that I don't have a + symbol there, which would enable adding more interactions.

Possible, that my browser has to do with it. We seem to have wired port settings that have lead to such strange behaviour. I'll send the Rise link to my private mail and try outside my work environment.

Thanks anyway and have a nice evening unless you sit in the US. In later case I wish you a nice day :-) Roland

Roland Straub

Good morning all,

I'm really reliefed to hear that. I was starting to doubt my explorative skills, not having seen that before. It's a very useful feature for the elearning development in Rise.

But even more I'm longing for an easy to use "Translation Feature" of Rise. Any news there? Rumors said, that something is planned by end of quarter 2/2018, which is by the end of this week.

Thanks for your support and have a nice week
Roland

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.