List of fixes, add-ons in the last year or so.

Mar 06, 2021

Hi,

I come on here now and then to check the latest, and from what I have observed, not much has happened in terms of progress, meaning fixes and add-ons. Now, I may be wrong and that's why I'm asking...if we all can see a list of requests since Rise360 began and a list of fulfilled requests.

Because (and I may be totally wrong here), my feelings are that not much has been done in terms of addressing the many user issues documented in this forum.

Regards,

Harry

1 Reply
Harry Carter

Thank you Matthew.

So, maybe a better question would be, "out of all of the much needed by many" things requested in the last year or so, how many have been implemented?

Actually, the truthful answer is "Not much".

Now, I could rustle up some comprehensive list (and I will if I have to) of things that have NOT been fixed, implemented, changed that would make life easier (or just make sense) for many...but I'd rather see an explanation of why the heck the movement on Rise360 is so dreadfully slow.

Perhaps this is more of a "thinking out loud" thing because unless all of the needed things that we requested are done, it's perhaps pointless to even post.

But...sometimes ya just have to get things off of your mind.

NOTE: If the powers that be HAVE looked and analyzed each and every request that had, say, numerous "ayes", perhaps they can post a list of things that they've looked at and have decided "no, we will not be doing that" on.

Thank you.