LIveChat

Aug 16, 2018

Hi 

I´m huge fan of Rise and have been creating series of e-learning in Rise for our Customer service. We have around 800 people with in our customer service out of 4.500 employs, world wide. 
We use Live Chat on our external web page to communicate to our customers, I have idea to extend the use of the live chat and was wondering if I could include Live Chat with in Rise if my learners have any questions on the go?  

The question: Can I include now or late Live Chat in my Rise projects? 

11 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Hronn,

Wow! What a large customer service team - that's amazing. Awesome that you're using Rise to share training with them, and it's exactly what we do with our frontline teams too. 🌟

Interesting idea on incorporating Live Chat, I know a few other questions have come up recently on using Rise as an internal helpdesk piece, but I don't know what those users ending up creating. 

I know there have been some folks who looked at adding in a discussion board, perhaps that would also help or at least start your creative juices flowing! 

Let us know if you need anything else, and we love to hear new ideas and what types of feature requests you have! 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Nara, 

Rise is completely web-based, so you can use Safari, Google Chrome, and Firefox browsers on your Mac to create responsive Rise courses.

I'm assuming you're trying to install Storyline or Studio on your Mac? Mac users can install Storyline 360, Studio 360, and Replay 360 in Parallels DesktopVMware Fusion, or Apple Boot Camp.

Take a look at the FAQs here to learn how to use other Articulate 360 tools in a Mac environment.

Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Maureen! 

Content Library 360 is an online library of assets for you to use in your courses, so there's no need to download it. Instead, you can access the library directly within Rise 360!

Start by adding an image block to your lesson. Then click Edit, and choose Replace from Content Library. Let me know if that helps!