LMS (SuccessFactors) does not accredit quiz result

Feb 02, 2017

Hi there,

When I upload my Rise learning module (incl. quiz) to my LMS (SuccessFactors), it does not accredit a passed training. What settings do I need to chose in my quiz builder so that the training gets accredited when the quiz has been passed.

Thank you for your help!

Judith 

12 Replies
Justin Grenier

Hi, Judith!

We generally recommend using the newest LMS Specification that your LMS supports, and a quick search seems to show that SuccessFactors supports SCORM 2004 4th Edition.  The same document also states:

SuccessFactors Learning only grants credit for a Lesson_Status value of Passed.

Based on that, I'd recommend exporting your content with the following settings:

LMS Export Settings

If you still have trouble with those settings in place, I'd recommend testing your content in SCORM Cloud to help isolate the root cause of the problem.  Good luck with your project!

Justin Grenier

Hi, Tim!

Cornerstone says it is advised that courses are created using SCORM 2004 3rd edition.  Are you exporting for SCORM 2004 3rd edition?  Beyond that, have you tried checking with Cornerstone to see which Completion Status they prefer?  Have you tried testing your content in SCORM Cloud to help isolate the root cause of the problem?

Let us know how it goes!

Walter Soiza Pineyro

Justin, 

Thank you for your answer.
I sent a zipped copy and they are reading into it. 

In the meantime, I am trying out different options and I realized the report is not accurate when there are two quiz sections. When only one quiz section is used, the report is showing the correct information. It appears that the 2nd quiz is creating the confusion. 
Does this makes sense? Is there anything in the quiz settings I should pay attention to? 

Thanks!

david varga

Justin,

In this scenario, with an Articulate RISE SCORM2004 4th edition export, just as you say in your posting that I am replying to, where oh where is the launch file for the LMS?  There is no index_LMS.html file, really I cannot find any file in the export that will launch this file in the LMS, in my case that being SuccessFactors.    Much thx...     Dave Varga

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.