Looking for an Online Tutor for Articulate 360/Rise - Considering Purchasing

Mar 10, 2019

I work for a training company and want to transition from Articulate 13 to 360 and Rise and I just don't get it.  I am looking for a tutor to help me get up and running. I do best with one-on-one instruction. I have not purchased the new Articulate yet but am working in a trial that expires in 45 days. I have a great deal of PPT experience since I have used Articulate 13 for years. Any 360 experts out there willing to work with me in an online meeting format, such as Go To Meeting, Zoom or even Google?  I am pretty frustrated.  I mean what is the difference between Rise and 360?  Can I bring any of my Articulate 13 courses into 360?

2 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Jacquelyn,

I'm sorry you're finding it so confusing!

Articulate 360 is a subscription that includes:

• All of our authoring apps—including Storyline 360, Studio 360 (Presenter, Engage, and Quizmaker), Rise 360, and more.
  • An ever-growing library of more than 4.5 million course assets.
  • A web-based project review app that lets you easily collect consolidated feedback.
  • And Live online training that'll help you get up to speed on Articulate 360 quickly and grow your skills as a course developer.

I hope that makes the difference a little clearer! For more help, be sure to check out our tutorials and sign up for some webinars, like Tom suggested. 

Let me know if you have any other questions I can help you out with here :)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.