Lost updates

Jan 31, 2017

Hi to the Articulate team,

I am using a trial version of Rise - we are just about to purchase but I've just noticed that most of my updates from this morning have disappeared. We have been very happy with Rise so far but obviously we would want some assurance that this is a solvable problem? Please could you help? Is it possible to restore an earlier version?  

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Mercedes,

We saw a similar issue last week with a couple users who had been either opening the same Rise course in a few different browser tabs/windows or using the browser back button to navigate between the lessons to make edits and then causing issues with overwriting the content since it's set to save every 5 seconds.  To make edits to the lessons and get back to the main page you'll want to use the navigation elements within Rise such as the carrot that'll appear in the top left hand corner when viewing a lesson to bring you back to the main page. 

You'll also want to make sure that you're authoring the course in one of the supported browsers here. Not using one of those browsers could also be causing odd behavior within your Rise account. 

Our team is happy to take a look at your account and confirm that there isn't anything else occurring if you'd reach out to them here. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.