Make one wee change, and course won't load?

Aug 26, 2021

I've been tasked with making a small change to a quiz (text in a sentence) and when I do this, and then export it, the course uploads to the LMS OK, but won't load at the user end?

I was sent the Rise course by someone else to tweak, but I'm at a loss as to why the course won't load for the user?

I've re-uploaded the original and that works fine...although the text is wrong!

Any ideas/advice?

3 Replies
Renz Sevilla

Hi John! Sorry to hear about your experience. Are you overwriting a course they had in progress and are they seeing a white screen in the LMS? 

If they're seeing a white screen on an updated course, please see the Reset Learner Progress option in Rise 360.

Please note, if you update a course that has learners in-progress, those learners will start over from the beginning of the course (0% complete). They will see the most up-to-date version of the course with the lessons you changed, added, or deleted. Videos will reset back to the beginning.

If this isn't the case and it's a fresh take they're having trouble with, we'd like to see a copy of the SCORM file and of the course with the changes you've made. You can send a copy here by opening up a case and we'll investigate further!