Managing Storyline published to Articulate 360

Oct 01, 2018

Hi everyone! I'm really hoping someone can help me with this issue...

I'm building a number of Rise courses which contain embedded Storyline activities. The activities are embedding fine, but I'm now at a point where I've built so much in Storyline that it's becoming difficult to find a specific activity within the 'library' of files that have been published to Articulate 360. Hopefully the screenshot helps to explain what I'm up against!

I realise there are a couple of work-arounds that might help - I have to use blue as the main colour for the vast majority of activities but I know I could use an accent colour to help differentiate between different courses, for example, so that they wouldn't all look the same.

But in an ideal world(!), I'd love to be able to

• Search within the list of published files so I can jump to the right one
  • Select how the files are ordered (e.g. by most recently published or by alphabetical order)
  • Delete files that I no longer want so they're not cluttering up my library!

If anyone knows of a way to do any of these three things, I would be so grateful for the help!

Thanks in advance

Leah

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Amy!

Thanks so much for your insight! We've recently been discussing how we can improve file organization in Articulate 360, so this kind of feedback is just what we need. I'll be sure your ideas get into the right hands!

By the way, you can delete the files you don't need. Simply open Articulate Review here, click the ellipsis (…) menu that appears, and choose Delete

And for more tips on managing projects in Articulate Review, check out this tutorial!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.