Merging or combining quiz lessons in Rise

Oct 25, 2018

Is there a way to merge or combine quiz lessons? I have them organized in categories that I would like to merge them into multiple category quizzes.  I don't want to re-enter the questions/answers/feedback.

5 Replies
Neil Hymas

Thanks!  Disappointed to hear.  I have organized questions by knowledge and now would like to mix the knowledge areas.  Would be great to merge/combine the questions without needing to re-enter the info again in the new quiz.  At least I won't waste any more time trying to figure out how to do it.

Jay Couvillon

Hello, 

Is there any movement on this request?  As Storyline has a question bank, it would be VERY useful to have the same feature in Rise.  Baring that, if we were to  create multiple quizzes in Storyline and bring them into Rise as a Storyline Block would that in any way allow us to merge quizzes together in some way?

Angelo Cruz

Great news! Announcing the beta of question banks in Rise 360!

Create randomized quizzes by drawing from a bank of prepared questions. You have the flexibility to use question banks for knowledge check blocks or quizzes—giving you options for how and when you want to check or test a learner’s knowledge. And if you’re an Articulate 360 Teams subscriber, you can easily share question bank folders with other team members to ensure consistency across your organization’s courses.

Find out more about creating, managing, and using question banks in our Rise 360 User Guide.

Enjoy!