Missing letters in Rise 360

Jun 19, 2021

Hello, I recently uploaded custom fonts into my Rise 360 courses and now seem to have letters disappearing.  Today it is lower case f & l, caps was ok and each letter on it's own or with a different combination was ok.  Yesterday there were others but I can't quite remember which, maybe c & h together?

Mucho weirdness, can anyone shed any light?

Thank you (in advance!)

Corinna

4 Replies
Chino Navarro

Hi Corinna, I am sorry to hear that some of the letters in your course are missing. Is this happening to a specific browser? Is this happening to all of your learners? I recommend doing some browser troubleshooting steps:

1. Try using a different browser such as Google Chrome.
2. Clear your browser's cache.
3. Make sure your browser is fully updated.

If you are still experiencing the issue after the steps above, feel free to send us your custom font here. We would love to take a closer look. 

Corinna McPherson

Thank you.  I do need assistance.  My client has a deadline to launch his courses and the letters 'fl' and 'fi' where they appear in those sequences are simply missing.  I will send you my custom fonts; TT MUSSELS BOLD and FIRA SANS REGULAR which I uploaded in a .WOFF format as required.  I use Google Chrome as my primary browser.  I opened the courses in question in Firefox but the letters were still missing.