Moving quiz questions within Rise

Nov 25, 2018

I have been asked to move some questions that are located throughout a lesson into one area.  I cannot figure out how to move them....

3 Replies
Denis Poitras

* I want to move questions that are part of block lessons into the quiz lesson.
* At this time they are ungraded.

The information contained in this email, including any attachments, is confidential and may be privileged. It is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and no waiver is intended by sending this email. If the reader is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, retransmission, dissemination or other use of, or taking any action in reliance upon this information is strictly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, kindly notify the sender by reply email and delete the original message from any computer. Thank You.

Allison LaMotte

Hi Denis,

Thanks for clearing that up for me! Unfortunately, it's not currently possible to convert knowledge check questions (questions integrated in blocks lessons) into quizzes, so you'll need to recreate those questions as a quiz block. Sorry about that!

If the ability to do this would make authoring in Rise easier for you log a feature request to tell us more. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.