New Flashcard Label

May 23, 2018

Hi. I noticed a new Flashcard label appeared today...a card spin icon in a white box located at the bottom right of every Flashcard. This has created a bit of a distraction with some of our module designs (see attached). Previously, we were able to remove the Flashcard labels (originally located on the first Flashcard only). Is there anyway to remove the giant white box at the bottom of each Flashcard, which is unneeded in our case. Let me know. Thanks!

3 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Jason and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

There is not a way to turn off those instruction/icons, but I can certainly understand how that would be beneficial based on your current design.

We had user feedback about the need to flip not being very intuitive, which is what I assume prompted the change. The current design is a good visual of the need to flip and then the icon turns to gray once completed. I recorded a quick video here.

I'm going to share your images and the sample that I built as an example for perhaps some more options.

I'll attach this thread as well so that I can update you with any information.

I wanted to share some information about how we manage these feature requests as that may be helpful. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.