new resources at articulate rise

Sep 01, 2017

Good morning, the tool is excellent but I think it is necessary to build more resources to improve the evaluative area for the construction of a course and to have more resources learning will be much more efficient.

Some examples that I think should be or that are very useful when handling resources would be:

1. Hangman
2. image selection
3. letter soup
4. select the correct word
5. Crossword
6. Drag and drop - mating mode (text and image) or (image or image)
7.order words in paragraph

many thanks would be nice to have these resources in mind to make learning more flexible and more dynamic to the user thanks

13 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Jaime, thanks so much for those suggestions. I'd love to let our team know about your ideas, and I'm curious to know more. Would you mind telling me a little more about why these interactions would come in handy for you? What type of scenario would you use them in? 

Thanks so much for letting us know how we can make things better!

jaime gallo

Hello allysa, I tell you the company that I am working in. We work in e-learning and in day-to-day we come across new clients and new proposals for the preparation of courses that are adapted to the needs and for that reason I think it would be of better help both for us and for clients who have more possibilities and better ways to reach the user through dynamic resources that are for them to be able to have fun not only to see blocks of texts and images but also to make use of practical tools.

Examples of scenarios:

Activities
1.Apariamiento: between difiniciones
2. Text boxes that I can choose and follow the correct sequence
3. Words that you can drag to some place and that the phrase is correct
4. set of letters to sort an entire paragraph or phrase
5. Select an image and be correct in a statement

NOTE: On the other hand I would like to know if it is possible to bring from Articulate 360 ​​° files or already executed templates to put them in rise

thank you very much

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for that context, Jaime! That makes a lot of sense. 

You definitely have the option to build these interactions in Storyline and embed them in Rise using an Embed/URL lesson or block. This iFrame code has been successful for folks in the forums:

<iframe src="Insert Your URL to the story.html Here"></iframe>

Let me know if you need any help embedding Storyline content in Rise--I'd be happy to assist. 😁

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.