87 Replies
Rachael Mordecai

There should be much more control of what colour different items within the Rise templates are. As Rise has been developed in HTML5/Javascript, it is relatively simple to change the colour of elements from a coding point of view.

In my opinion this shouldn't be a feature that needs to be requested; it should be built in as standard.

Allison LaMotte

Hi Michelle,

There's no way to force learners to watch embedded videos since they're hosted on external sites. 

Also, just thought I'd point out that when you respond directly from your email, your signature is appended to the message. You may want to pop in there and edit out any personal information that you don't want to share with the community.

Sally Diab

Can you pls tell me how to restrict users from moving forward on a quiz before they have competed it?

I am reading comments also but not sure if there is an answer to this question. How do you prevent the Continue button from appearing until after the learner has completed (viewed) the complete activity above?

Thank you

Sally

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Sally. I'm hearing 2 questions from you:

• How do you restrict users from moving forward on a quiz before they have completed it?
    You can require a passing score from users on a quiz before moving on. Select this option in the quiz settings.
  • How do you enable the Continue button only when learners have completed the above activity?
    When editing the Continue button, you can select the completion type:

If you're using the Continue button below a knowledge check block, the learner will have to answer the knowledge check. It doesn't matter if they answer correctly; the Continue button checks for completion. Here are the blocks on which the Continue button can require completion.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Melissa!

You can use a continue button to require learners to complete certain interactive blocks: carousel blocks, checkbox lists, audio blocks, video blocks, accordions, tabs, labeled graphics, processes, sorting activities, flashcards, knowledge checks, scenario, and Storyline blocks

Which block type are you using just above the continue block?

Melissa Sanburg

Hi Alyssa,

They are flashcards I've been using.  I've used them in 3 different places and they work in 2 of the 3 places I've put it.  Cannot work out why it's not working. 

…. 5mins later…. I've just worked it out.  I was putting in "Complete block directly above" instead of "All blocks above". 

Thanks for your help ;)

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.