53 Replies
Carlito Tomas
Todd Haynes

Thx for the feedback. However, my employer wants a prominent logo on the homescreen when a Rise course launches. I'm trying to place the logo in the Cover Photo, but it moves around and gets cut off depending on the responsive resizing. The "logo" feature in the Settings we're finding inadequate. That resizes my logo down to 150x40 which is WAY too small. It would be very nice to place a "block" on the homescreen - that way we can customize it, make it look more sophisticated, add images, provide a list of instructions, etc.

+1 for me. I believe we need more control over logo size.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Molly and Charles,

I just checked myself and didn't have any difficulty previewing the Rise Cover photos - and I know you mentioned using Chrome and also checking IE, Molly - but do you know which Chrome version you're using? You'll want to ensure you're using the latest version which is ver. 55 as we don't support authoring in IE11. Could you check and see if that's happening on each Rise course or perhaps just the one you were editing at the moment? I'd also see if logging out of Rise and back in gives the photos a refresh. If you're still having difficulty accessing the previews, I'd want to have you work with our Support Engineers so that we could get a live look at what's happening on your screen. You can reach out to them here, and if you do can you reference this forum discussion for context? 

Debra Brown

Wanted to comment on all the ways I love Rise.  Creating a Rise demo has already landed a 2017 government contract.  :)  And, it makes it easy for sharing quick learning with my clients.  I've also been using it as a "e-zine."   I found out last week I've been selected to present at a learning conference.  Rise to the rescue.  Put together this short promo to help the event director share info about the event.  Enjoy.  https://rise.articulate.com/share/wip2CPDVAg9U3fkUIyS3urMTNoNWumqj

Did I mention that Rise is fabulous?

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Stefano, 

There isn't a set size or format that you need to use, but our general best practices and recommendations for inserting media is detailed here. Rise isn't going to cap image height, but image width will be capped at 1680 pixels in your published output. You can import images larger than 1680 px wide and let Rise optimize them at 1680 px.

Hope that helps!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.