next lesson/next page button at bottom of page

Apr 17, 2017

We have just noticed on several of our courses when you go into preview and click start course and are on the first page, no "next page" button appears at the bottom of the screen. If you use the menu on the left hand side to go to the next page, the "next page" button appears on that page and all moving forward. Unfortunately all of the courses we are noticing this on are big enough that I can't export them myself from within rise, so I don't yet know if this problem will translate into the published course or not...

Is anyone else having this problem?

Here is the share link to one of the courses with the issue:

https://rise.articulate.com/share/eTFAJCJsVY7qADqz

7 Replies
Kelly-Anne Slatton

No resolution yet. Support has it logged as a potential software bug right now and are looking into it. That was the last update I had from them on the 20th. I would send them a share link for the course you are having the issue on too to help them figure out the problem.

I was thinking if I have to launch these courses before the problem is fixed I would just put a little note at the bottom of page one letting students know it is a known issue and to click to the second page from the menu on the left hand side.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi all,

We pushed out an update to Rise last night that included a fix for short block lessons that wouldn't scroll.  Export the course (for LMS or No LMS - Web only) to have the fix included in your content.  You can see all the items included by reviewing the Rise version history. 

Let us know if you need anything else! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.