Next or continue buttons do not load after publishing to LMS

Oct 22, 2018

Hello,

I have made several courses in Rise and not had this problem, however with this particular course the user isn't able to complete the lesson and/or the next/continue button at the bottom doesn't appear.  Is it because the course is too heavy with 3 videos?  I would really appreciate your suggestions.  The attachment I have posted is the bottom of the page where the next lesson or continue button is normally located

10 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Fiona!  Thanks for the great background info.  I don't think your course is too heavy, but how long are the videos?

Is this happening in more than one browser?

Also, is this only happening with one lesson in particular, or are you not seeing the navigation options in multiple lessons in this course?

Happy to try and help!

Fiona Hildebrand

Hi Ashley,

The course works fine when it is on the rise platform, however when it is published to a zip file and embedded in the LMS it doesn't load properly with firefox, but does load well (although slowly) with chrome.  I'd love to hear your thoughts.

The rise link is:

Please let me know if you'd like access to the LMS to trial it on there.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.