No option to create just one long page?

Nov 17, 2016

We rty to make our mobile content very short and concise, and would prefer to use one page per learning unit. 
but rise just allows me to create a course with short lessons, while I would want to have just the lesson, without the oprning page, or way to click back to it. 

Am I missing something (and it is already doable)? 

If not - any chance this is on the roadmap?

Also - a link to support and to heare would be very usefil, from within the 360 area. 

Thanks.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Efrat,

Our team has looked at settings to help you update the details such as the words "start" for that beginning course button, but no current set up to remove the front page as you requested. You'll definitely want to share this idea with our Engineers and Developers in the form of a feature request here as that'll get into the hands of our team to look at what's included in future iterations of Rise - which due to the subscription set up, you'll get those enhancements right away! 

I'm not sure what you meant about a link to support within the Articulate 360 area, but you can reach our Support team at this link 24/7: https://articulate.com/support/contact/

Please let us know if you need anything else!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.