Not able to import the Pseudo file back in the Rise Course

Jun 15, 2020

Hi Team,

For the localization point of view to save on translation time we export the XLF from the EN course but we are facing issues with pouring the pseudo translation back to the course.

As per our team, there is some entities issue with the course. We removed & from files manually and also tried removing from source RISE but there are some hidden entities that may affect while importing the XLF file back to the course.

Can you please advise how to resolve this issue?

Thanks & Regards,

--Pratik 

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi Pratik,

This is a good opportunity for our team to dig in and help. Click here, and share with us the error message you're seeing when you try to import the XLF back into your course. We may ask you to share a copy of your course so we can test the translation process on our end. Don't worry - we keep everything secure and delete all files when we're done testing. Thanks!

Pratik Athane

Hi Crystal,

Sorry for the late reply as I was checking with the client about the permission to share a copy of the course, 

Can you specifically let me know how should I share it with you?

1. Credentials and course link

2. Share a copy of the course, to do this can you give me the id to which I can share the course. 

Thanks & Regards,

--Pratik

Crystal Horn

Hi Pratik,

I opened a case for you. You should have a confirmation email with an upload link. I would share the error message that you receive with us using that link. Also, I'll have my teammate instruct you on how to share a copy of the course with us for testing. Don't worry about sending your credentials -- we'll never ask you for your password!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.