Not possible to fast forward a video within a SCORM module at the LMS (eloomi)

May 07, 2021

Hello,

When I am uploading my SCORM module (created with Rise360) into our LMS (eloomi) it's not possible to fast forward the video even when you have checkmarked the function in rise. We are using Chrome as browser. According to eloomi that's a problem at Rise/Articulate.

If someone knows how to fix it where the right settings might be, I would be ever so grateful.

Thanks Malte

3 Replies
Hazel Bartolome
I'm so sorry to hear that your video is having problems.  I would suggest troubleshooting your file first in SCORM Cloud to check if the behavior is the same. SCORM Cloud is an industry-standard testing engine that's free and supports AICC, SCORM, Tin Can API (xAPI), and cmi5 content.

This video tutorial demonstrates how to use SCORM Cloud with Articulate content.

You'll also find some helpful LMS-troubleshooting tips here.

If your course works properly in SCORM Cloud but not in your LMS, kindly open a support case and share your SCORM Cloud findings with your LMS provider to troubleshoot the issue. 
Karen Schönfeldt

Hi Hazel,

we have the same problem with our LMS SAP LSO and SCORM files created with Storyline 360 and Edge browser. We have reported this to Articulate (Case # 02690646) and it has been tested in SCORM Cloud. It was not possible to recreate the problem. Now we have additionally tested in LMS Eloomi and find the same problem. It can't be SAP LSO/Eloomi or Chrome/Edge if the same error occurs in the different constellations. Can you check this again? Thanks a lot