Numbered markers over 9 in a Rise Labeled Graphic?

Feb 13, 2019

Hi all,

I'm wondering if there is a way to add numbered markers to a labeled graphic over number 9.  I need up to 15 numbered markers but I only see the option to add up to 9.

Thank you!

Nick

69 Replies
Lea Agato

Hi folks, thanks for adding your voice to this feature request! We don't have updates at this time, but we'll definitely share updates with you if anything changes.

You can create this interaction in Storyline using markers. Once you've created your labeled graphic in Storyline, here's how you can a Storyline block in Rise. I hope this helps!

Denise Marshall

Here is workaround solution I use and recommend to my coaching clients while waiting for markers to include numbers higher than 9. Simply add a shape, caption, or text box where want the marker with the number you want, and then put a marker with an information indicator next to it. Captions are great for screenshot content because you can use the "tail" to indicate the exact object whereas shapes and text boxes give you more transparency options. The state of the shape/caption/text box can be greyed out or even hidden after the learner selects it without changing the marker state: this can be a great visual indicator for learners to mentally track what they've accessed on a slide with double-digit markers without "losing" the markers. 

https://360.articulate.com/review/content/d1cf5cd2-6ba5-4de0-ba96-8c5481e0971f/review

Gemma Coller

Hello, 

I would also like to request the ability to go above 9. 
I have the need to mark up screen lables with additional information and would appreciate a marker that allows the user to add the step number. 

I'm a new user to Articulate and surpried that these multiple requests have not yet been actioned.