Paragraph Spacing in Rise

Apr 24, 2018

I seem to be having a problem with the paragraph spacing in rise. Sometimes rise will add an extra space in between lines of text in Rise and I can't seem to find a way to fix it.

98 Replies
Tom Brown

2 Years on and this is still not a feature... please just let us add line spacing which is suitable for the font size being used. It's very jarring trying to read text that is font size 16 with the spacing of 32.
The Erase formatting does nothing useful, just restores the fonts back to their default massive size.

Lea Spille

Why does the line spacing just change at some point during building? I'm working on a series of courses and line spacing was fine for the first few, then suddenly got huge. The courses are based on a duplicate of a template, so any settings are identical.

The screenshot is from a two column text block but it happens in all other blocks as well. It doesn't matter whether I type or copy-paste, and I removed all formatting through the menu eraser.

Turning text into bullet points adjusts the line spacing to normal. Shift+Enter is a workaround, but a really poor one.

Renz Sevilla

Hi Lea! Sorry to hear about your experience lately with text and spacing. I see you're already working with Matthew regarding a text issue you've been having. 

Could you please share a copy of your course with us here, so we can have a look at the line spacing issue? It would be helpful if you could also share your browser details with us when you submit a copy of the course.