Phone Number text in Rise 360

Jan 30, 2020

I have entered a phone number for informational purposes only and Rise is creating a hyperlink with the phone number. I do not want the number to be a hyperlink. I tried to select different types of text or statement blocks and it appears to be text only, but when I preview it is a hyperlink. How can I correct this?

8 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi April,

Thanks for bringing this up! I'm seeing the same issue in Microsoft Edge. It looks like Edge detects phone numbers and automatically hyperlinks them. Even if you open this discussion thread in Edge, you'll see that it detects the phone number you added.

There isn't a way we can prevent this from happening in Rise, but hopefully using Chrome will be an option for your learners!

Yudith Crispin

In fact. I want to use hyperlink for a phone number in RISE, I would like users have the option to call through the hyperlink. Though once you click on it it doesn't give users the options to call . I tried URL tel: +number and it doesn't work either. Does anyone know if calling through an hyperlink is available in RISE?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.