Photos in Accordion

Mar 05, 2019

Is there a way to add different photos to the various accordion tabs?  Right now it seems you can only add a photo to the first tab.  

5 Replies
Raymond Yucis

Thanks for the quick response, Tom.  However, my issue remains the same.  The accordion function only allows you to add a photo to the FIRST tab.   If I go to the 2nd tab and try to add a photo, the only option is to replace the photo, not add a new one.  And if I do that, the new photo only appears in the first tab.  Bottom line problem is this:  If I have an accordion interaction with 3 tabs, I can only have ONE photo...and it will only appear on the first tab.  Thanks ....

Allison LaMotte

Hi Raymond,

I just had a look and everything seems to be working as expected on my end. I went ahead and did a quick video to show you how to add images to all of the tabs in an accordion block.

If you're seeing something different on your end, please get in touch with our Support Team so they can take a look. You can submit a case here.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.