pictures size in accordion on RISE

Jan 18, 2017

Hi, I am making an interactive accordion in RISE, with a bit of text and pictures. How can I make sure that the pictures are centered an occupy the full width? The example with the parachutes looks very nice, but when I enter images of my powerpoint slides they are either not clear, or distorted, or not centered, which gives a messy impression.

Thanks for your help,

Lut

11 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Lut, 

Thanks for your question here about using images in Rise! I wanted to point to our best practice article for using high quality images, audio, and other media elements within Rise. Our recommendation is to look at using the highest quality images possible and letting Rise optimize them for web delivery. For the images you're looking to insert, how and where were they created? 

As far as centering them within the Accordion set up, they are set to always appear left justified. That isn't something that is currently able to be modified, but that idea is one I can pass along to our team.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks Lorette!  I can understand how that would make life easier, although it's not a common request I've seen here. I think it would be worth telling our product team about it here! We're continuing to look at and add new features to Rise (and all the Articulate 360 tools) and to give you a little insight into how things make our roadmap, take a look here. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.