Pixel size for cover photos?

Dec 13, 2017

What is the actual pixel size height and width of the space for cover photos? I can create and crop, etc. to make my own cover photos, but I'm spending time creating, posting, adjusting, rinse and repeat...

I saw the discussion months ago about the recommendation that the image is as large as possible, but resolution is not what I'm asking.

8 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Glad you were able to find what you needed Simmons. You're correct.

Because Rise content is responsive, your multimedia will change dimensions depending on the device and the orientation the learner uses.  We'd recommend using high-quality images and videos in your Rise courses (image width is capped at 1680 pixels), but beyond that, we've left it to you to define the optimal dimensions for your learners.

Welcome to E-Learning Heroes as well :)

Allison LaMotte

Hi Louise,

Because Rise 360 courses are fully responsive, your images may have different dimensions as they adapt to different devices and orientations. For this reason we don't have any specific size recommendations, but check out these best practices when working with media in Rise.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.