Please improve the Rise GUI!!

Aug 26, 2022

Hi,

So I have just started using Rise 360 and am already annoyed with the user interface.

The 3 dots that enable duplication, deleting course section etc is soooo annoying!  The number of times I have missed the dots and opened the course is ridiculous. Similarly with deleting sections in a course, hitting the 3 dots and then having to select delete is time consuming and annoying. Please replace with an actual button or have a way to delete things en-masse etc.

The next thing is the lack of being able to add sub-folders to the folders you can create on the main page, makes organizing a pain.

And lastly on the main page the area where the folders are listed seems to be a fixed width so when I create a folder with a long name the edit and delete buttons disappear as well as part of the title. With all of the white space used for the course tiles there is plenty of room to have a variable width column for the folders.

I am very surprised these simple things haven't been sorted out!

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Kelly! 

Thanks so much for that detailed feedback on the Rise 360 dashboard. It's helpful for us to how we can improve those small-yet-impactful functions (like the three dots menu dropdown) that will really make a big difference. And the need for subfolders for dashboard organization is a request we've heard before, so I'll be happy to add you to our list for that feature. All of the ideas you've shared here are things we'll keep in mind as we plan for future updates!