Problem with multiple choice and responses quiz questions

May 15, 2018

Hi,

I am a new user of Rise and the quizes I have built are glitching when I preview them and publish them in Articluate Review.

I have followed the instructions regarding setting them up with the minimum number of responses for multiple response questions etc.

However when I got to select the response(s) only 1 or 2 are appearing or they are all appearing and then disappearing again. Sometimes leaving the first one or two options there but the rest are still missing.

The submit button is also missing or only ½of it is appearing at the bottom of the screen.

I have tried clicking on the question and responses section with my mouse (both right and left buttons) and also using the scrollbar however the responses still appear and disappear and the questions and responses continue to glitch.

It seems to be a particular problem when I get to the last few quiz questions.

Can anyone please help with this issue?

With thanks in advance.

Robyn

8 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Robyn.  Thanks for the details.  We're investigating an issue where quizzes in Rise are flickering and jumping when viewing them in Edge.  It seems like it isn't isolated to Rise courses hosted in Articulate Review as we could see the same behavior when using the Share URL in Edge.

I'm going to add your experience to our documentation, and I'll be able to update you here with any changes to that behavior.  I'm sorry for the glitches!  In the meantime, does using another browser to view your output work for you and your stakeholders?

Robyn Dwight

Hi Carolyn,
Thank you for your response to my issue with glitching in Rise.
I changed my default browser to Mazilla Firefox and the glitching no longer happened.
I am mindful that the majority of our staff (1700) have their default browser set to Edge.
Mozilla Firefox is only available on request and our ICT services will not set it as the default browser across our Department. As a result the issue is likely to continue when I export the course to our LMS.
I look forward to hearing from you once this issue has been resolved.
Kind regards
Robyn

Robyn Dwight

Hi Leslie,

I am following up on this issue that I raised 3 weeks ago, with Rise and the quizzes I have built glitching when I preview them and publish them in Articulate Review.

Could you please provide me with an update on this issue as I have a course I need to publish ASAP as it is part of a rollout of our compliance training for all staff?

I look forward to your update.

Kind regards

Robyn 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.