Problems with Exporting and Reviewing Rise

Nov 17, 2017

Hi. I am trialing Rise at the moment and created a course that I was happy with in Preview mode, but it doesn't work when I review (in Articulate Review) it or export it (SCORM or Web only). It just doesn't run at all. No errors. Just a blank screen. No errors on the manifest in the SCORM version. I have tried multiple courses including the sample one, multiple browsers and multiple computers. Has anyone else had issues with Rise recently? Or has anyone been successfully publishing in recent hours?

Thanks!

2 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Sarah,

It looks like I responded to your other post here, so I wanted to link them for anyone else who came across it:

I'm so sorry you ran into an issue last night with Rise! Our team fixed an issue last night  where Rise courses wouldn't export or publish, and it sounds like you got caught in that! 

Let me know if you're having any other difficulty on this today, and I'll connect you with our Support Engineers ASAP to dig into what could be happening.

Sorry for the headaches and frustration caused! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.