Problems with paragraphs

Feb 14, 2017

Hi,

I’d like to know if you have checked a problem Rise is having when displaying some words. Sometimes, instead of changing the size of the text or arranging the words differently, words are just split in any place. It causes the situation you will be able to see in the screenshot I’ve attached.

I hope this can be solved because some customers have already asked us about that problem. Thanks in advance for your help.

Kind regards

12 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Juan,

We've gotten a couple reports of this in the past few days, so I've gotten those course links in the hands of our QA team. I'd love to share yours with them as well so that we've got a good sampling of the issue. Can you drop the "Share" link to me here, and let me know what browser(s) and devices you're seeing the odd wrapping on? 

Thanks! 

Capacitación a distancia SA.

Of course, Ashley, we can share the content with you in order to solve this problem. Could I ask you if there is a private way to do it? (message, mail, etc.), due to the confidential agreements we have with this course. The browser we used is Chrome (55.0.2883.91) in Android 6.0.1 and Safari for iOs, while the devices used were iPhone 5S and Samsung J7.

By the way, I'd like to comment you another problem. In the case of cards, sometimes they get split, when the text is larger than the space of the card and the do not generate a scroll or get centered. We found this in iOs, not Android. I've attached a screenshot.

We really appreciate your help, we're excited with all the possibilities Rise provides and it's cool to see how it can be improved by the community.

Thanks!

Hi Ashley,

I wanted to ask you if you have received any news regarding an issue we had told you before, long words that get split instead of scaling or being moved to another line, because we’re still having this problem and our customers are asking about it. I’m attaching a screenshot.

Thanks for your support!

JP

Hi Mike,

We checked new Rise publications and though the mistake of the split words in the paragraphs decreased in amount, still there are some cases. Besides, now the “cards” resource allows a lower quantity of text, something we could prove comparing a text that used to fit in the area but currently it doesn’t.

I attach some screenshots as an example.

Thanks.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.