Publication Error

Mar 01, 2018

I am trying to upload a Rise Module onto our Scorm 1.2 LMS, but a report from our uploaders said the following.

"We have uploaded new module file on Boost!Pilot.
However we are getting below uploading error:
Failed to unzip: Could not Unzip fileSystem.IO.InvalidDataException: End of Central Directory record could not be found. at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.ReadEndOfCentralDirectory() at System.IO.Compression.ZipArchive.Init(Stream stream, ZipArchiveMode mode, Boolean leaveOpen) at System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.Open(String archiveFileName, ZipArchiveMode mode, Encoding entryNameEncoding) at System.IO.Compression.ZipFile.ExtractToDirectory(String sourceArchiveFileName, String destinationDirectoryName, Encoding entryNameEncoding) at Cornerstone.Business.BLLUtil.UnZipV2(String baseDir, String file) in E:\TFS\Cornerstone\02_QA\QAPatch\CornerstoneApp\Core\Business\BLLUtil.cs:line 666

For your reference we have attached screenshot of error screen with name "Publication error".

Could you please check this error with supplier and send us new module zip file?
So we can proceed further."

I consulted with our suppliers.
Feedback from suppliers (Kalleo People Group) in South Africa.
"But looking at the Error you sent it seems the LMS is failing to open the needed File for processing.
My best Advice in sorting this error would be to contact your LMS provider for assistance but in the meantime, I will send your query through to one of our support personnel to launch your
query to articulate and see if they have any knowledge in solving this for us."

Can you perhaps translate what this means and provide a solution for me as soon as possible? I have been having the same problem for weeks on end now.

1 Reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.