Publishing rise in one drive

Dec 18, 2019

Hi

Does anyone know how to get a Rise html file to work in one drive/sharepoint? If I try clicking on the index file, it just loads a blank page.

Thanks

Jo

4 Replies
Sam Williamson

You should just need to save the file as 'index.aspx'. I don't believe simply renaming it in Windows will work, but you can open the file in a text editor and use Save As instead.

Things might get more complicated if you use embedded Storyline blocks, as you'll presumably need to change their respective .html files into .aspx too and I'm not sure if that will break the embed.

Crystal Horn

Hi there, Jo. You may be able to host Articulate content in SharePoint Server. However, it won't work with SharePoint Online (the Microsoft Office 365 Hosted Edition), since it doesn't support HTML files.

If you're using SharePoint Server, check with your SharePoint administrator for instructions on how to upload HTML content. Depending on your version of SharePoint, you may need to switch to "explorer view" before uploading content, or you may need to "check in" content after uploading it.

I hope that gives you some direction!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.