Pull quiz/survey question slide data or results from Rise 360

Sep 17, 2020

Hello all,

I am trying to make a Rise 360 course for customer onboarding. I have inserted a quiz as well as a series of survey question slides as a storyline block from Storyline 360. I need the answers/responses from the quiz in order to collect the data and put it into a spreadsheet or directly into the site that needs the data. For example, one of the things we need to know from the customer is, "How many days would you like to wait for x to happen?" Then the survey response slide has 6 options. We want to be able to pull that choice of six the customer makes and put it into something; whether that be a spreadsheet, an LMS, or the site directly. Is there any way to do that? I have searched and have not been able to find where this data goes.

Best,

Ryland Etten

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Ryland! 

The best way to collect survey responses from Rise 360 is to embed a survey from a third-party tool, like Google Forms. Here's an example of an embedded Google Form in a multimedia embed block. 

It also sounds like you designed a quiz using a Storyline block — is there a reason why you prefer that over a quiz lesson in Rise 360?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.