Questions about Quiz Questions in Rise 360

Apr 20, 2020

I would like to include a quiz question in my Rise 360 course where the learner has to correctly identify parts of an image. I know it's an interactive block i can insert in the course, but how can i add it in the quiz? Is it possible?

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there! The Rise 360 quiz includes multiple choice, multiple response, fill-in-the-blank, and matching questions. See this article for details.

For a fully customized quiz, consider designing it in Storyline 360. Then, add it to Rise 360 using a Storyline block. You can even use the Storyline block quiz to track completion of the Rise 360 course. Here's how. 

Organization & Staff  Development

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for getting back to me so quickly! :)

I read in another post that the Storyline blocks don't talk back to the LMS completely: https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/storyline-quiz-in-a-rise-block - has this been fixed or has the feature been expanded upon since then?

Alyssa Gomez

Good question!

You can track the quiz score by choosing the quiz tracking option when you publish from Storyline to Review 360, and then choosing to track the Rise course by the Storyline block.

In that scenario, the quiz score will be sent to the LMS, but question-level details aren't sent to the LMS for Storyline blocks.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.