Questions in Rise

Jul 29, 2018

Good Morning all,

I had previously developed my courses in Storyline but while playing with Rise, I found this to be more interactive for our business. I would like to find out about the questions and cant seem to find a solution;

1) Am I able to have multiple quiz results combined in Rise. In Story line I could have 10 questions and the score combined 10 results but Rise seems to only count 1. Am I doing something wrong?

2) Can I add questions banks in Rise like I had in Story Line

Many Thanks

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Bronwyn! Happy to hear you're taking Rise for a spin! Let's get right to your questions:

1. You can add multiple quizzes to one Rise course, but only one quiz score can be reported to the LMS. 
  2. Rise currently doesn't have a question banks feature like Storyline does, but you can certainly build a question bank in Storyline and embed it in Rise using a Storyline Block.

Best of luck as you continue to explore Rise, and let me know if you think of any more questions along the way!

Martika Cox

Hi Liam,

Thanks for reaching out! Yes - right now, you can only choose one quiz result to send to your LMS from Rise 360.

Our team has a feature request logged for the ability to combine multiple quiz results and I'll make sure to add your voice to the discussion.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to reach out.