Quizz restriction and download image

Sep 20, 2021

Hi there,

I have created some courses in Articulate Rise and they involve quizzes and case studies.  They both let the learner retake the quizz, however the learner can continue without getting the quizz right.  How do I change that in the settings?

Also, an image has been uploaded at the end of the course (by the person who created the course before I started, how do I download and save this image?

Thank you

9 Replies
Karl Muller

Hi Naomi,

Your screen shot shows that you are looking at the settings for a block.

You need to open your Quiz from the course Lesson list as shown below.

Choose Settings in the top right-hand corner of the page as shown below

Change Require Passing Score To Continue to ON as shown below.

Naomi Gordon

Hi Karl,

Really sorry but I can find these settings you are referring to? Could it be as I have already downloaded the scorm files?

Do I go here?

[cid:image001.png@01D7AE25.2AC38A80]
I'm happy to have a call or share my screen with you?

Thank you,

Naomi

Naomi Gordon
Compliance Training Manager
Group Compliance

Working Monday, Wednesday & Thursday

Toll Group
Level 6, 380 St Kilda Road
Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia
T +61 418 574 662

Naomi.Gordon@tollgroup.com
www.tollgroup.com

[Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01D34338.50BC3EA0]

Renz Sevilla

Hi Naomi, it looks like you took a screenshot of the Settings in a block in Rise 360, not the Quiz settings. 

Are you sure your quiz is actually a quiz in a Quiz Section and not a Knowledge Check section?

If it's a Quiz section, you should be able to see this in the course overview as Karl has shared in the screenshots above.

Quiz Overview

Click Edit Section of the Quiz Section, and then Settings

Naomi Gordon

Hi Renz,

Yes it actually is a Knowledge Check. Am I able to edit this so that people do not automatically go to the next question with an incorrect response?

Thanks,

Naomi

Naomi Gordon
Compliance Training Manager
Group Compliance

Working Monday, Wednesday & Thursday

Toll Group
Level 6, 380 St Kilda Road
Melbourne VIC 3004 Australia
T +61 418 574 662

Naomi.Gordon@tollgroup.com
www.tollgroup.com

[Description: Description: Description: Description: cid:image001.png@01D34338.50BC3EA0]