Quizzes vs Knowledge Checks

Apr 28, 2020

Hey there, 

I am building a course that requires knowing a person's knowledge of a topic before and after the course (advanced, intermediate, beginner type of question) and I am trying to figure out the best way to do that. I have added a knowledge check at the beginning and end of the section as a multiple response but are there some advanced settings where I can make the question a little more custom. I have tried to not have any answers checked but then it gives a feedback of incorrect and try again, neither of those are things I would want the user to see. I am just looking to gather information that is ungraded. How do I do that? is there a way to have a multiple choice or a multiple response question where I do not have to choose a right answer for the user to select?

Thanks for the help!

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi, Elizabeth!

Rise 360 knowledge check blocks require correct and incorrect answers. The best way to add open-ended survey questions to your lesson is to embed a survey from a third-party tool (like Google Forms or Survey Monkey) using a Multimedia Embed block. 

Use this iFrame code format for easy embedding!
<iframe src="URL HERE"></iframe>

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.