Quizzing in Rise

Oct 12, 2018

Hi,

When setting up a quiz in Rise, is there an option that only shows the incorrect answers when a user has already taken the quiz once? I can't see it as a setting anywhere, but it is a feature I'm being asked for.

Thanks,
Lindsey

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Great question, Lindsey!

The Rise Quiz has a Reveal Answers setting that learners immediate feedback and reinforces what they learned by showing the correct answer for each question after they submit their responses. Just move this switch to the On position. And if you added feedback statements to any questions, learners will see those, too.

When you move the switch to the Off position, learners won't see correct answers after submitting questions, nor will they see feedback statements that you added.

It sounds like you're looking for a way to delay feedback until the learner has completed the quiz, is that right? 

While that's not currently a feature in Rise, I'm happy to share the idea with our Product team!

Lindsey Hillman

Hi,

Thanks for the help. This would definitely be a good feature - however, in this instance what I'm actually looking for is for Rise to be able to do the following:

Learner 1: Answers 10 questions, but gets 2 wrong. On second attempt only gets asked the 2 questions he got wrong. He gets these right and passes the quiz.

Learner 2: Answers 10 questions, but gets 4 wrong. On second attempt only gets asked 4 questions he got wrong. Still gets 2 wrong. On third attempt only gets asked the 2 he got wrong. And so on....

I can't see a way for this to be worked in Rise? If it can't, then adding this as a feature request would be great.

Lindsey

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.