Re-naming labels

Dec 20, 2016

Is there a way within Rise to re-name some of the preset labels like "Course" and "Lesson"? We'd like to use this to create pre-sales demos and that wording isn't quite right for that use case.

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Glad to hear the ability to update labels will be a good feature for you! As for reducing the size of the text area, are you referring to the top portion where you'd include a cover photo and see the "start course" button or was there another portion you'd like to trim the size? I just want to make sure I pass the idea along to our product team correctly, as it's not currently a feature to adjust the text spacing or area.  

You can also always send along feature requests here to our team. 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks Gail for clarifying and I can pass that along to our team. If the photo option is something you're able to use, definitely check out the cover photos as there are so many great ones to use there!

Also, just an FYI that responding via email includes your signature here and you can edit the post to remove it if you'd like! 

Leslie McKerchie

Hello All!

Happy to announce that you can now customize the default text labels in Rise. This gives you the ability to make built-in course elements, such as buttons and lesson headers, say what you want them to say.

Brian has started a great discussion here if you'd like to check it out and you can find our support documentation here.

As always, we keep our Rise Version History up to date too.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.