Re-positioning labeled graphics windows in RISE

Mar 15, 2018

I am trying to clean up a RISE project and have noticed that I cannot re-position the pop-up windows in the labeled graphics content when I click on the markers.  This capability exists in SL360.  Am I missing something.

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Eric!

No, you're not missing anything! 😊Marker captions open to the left or right by default, based on their location on the image and the device you're using to view the course. For example, the captions will completely cover the screen when you're viewing the course on a mobile phone. 

It sounds like you would like to see more options to chance the marker caption placement. Our product team is always keen to hear about customer needs, so I can certainly pass along your suggestion. And feel free to share any other ideas you have here: Feature Request Form.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Tony,

The size of the captions and their orientation (open to the left or right) depends on the placement of the marker and the device on which the learner is viewing the course. 

For greater control over those settings, have you considered building the labeled graphic in Storyline and embedding it in Rise using a Storyline Block? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.