Relocating the text boxes on Labeled Graphics

Oct 22, 2018

I am using labeled graphics, but I am having trouble relocating the text boxes so that they are not covering up the part of the image to which I am referring. How can I do this?

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Alison and Nisha.  The orientation of the text labels is determined by where on the graphic the marker is placed.  If you dropped a vertical line down the center of your image, markers will open to the left or right, depending on which side of the line they fall.  From top to bottom, markers will open up, centered, or down based on where they fall vertically.

I understand, though, that not all images are going to play nicely with that logic.  If you need to better customize how those markers open, you have full control over marker labels in Storyline.  You could create a labeled graphic slide, orient the labels to open the way you need, and then add it as a Storyline block to your Rise course.  Rise is perfect for quick development, but if your image demands some fine tuning for labels, Storyline is there for you!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.