Respond to a graphic/list/labeled graphic inside of the lesson?

Oct 21, 2018

I'm very new to articulate360, so this question may be self evident to others. 

I'm creating a lesson in which there are different blocks (ABC model in Cognitive Behavior Therapy), and I labeled one block. I want the student to name as many possibilities they can think of in the other two blocks. Is there a way for them to do this inside of the lesson--or will they need to keep a notebook?

bsn

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi Brian. Welcome to the Articulate family! 💙 This community is all about finding the best ways to build amazing courses, so we're glad you asked.

It sounds like you need some space for your learners to record information. Will you need to reference this information later in the course? Will you need to grade or track your learner's input?

If this is a thought exercise and not a formal assessment, you can easily create this with a Storyline block in Rise. Storyline lets you build anything you can imagine, and you can then incorporate your Storyline interaction in Rise. Check out this little example I mocked up quickly. 

The basic components you'll need are two text entry fields on a Storyline slide formatted to look like it belongs in your Rise course. I've attached the Storyline file so you can see how it looks under the hood.  Let us know if you need a hand working in Storyline or adding the block. Otherwise, enjoy!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.