Response Time Lag for Storyline Files Published to Articulate Review / Rise

May 02, 2018

Hi Guys,

I'm creating software training courses in Storyline 360 using record screen / software simulation functionality. I then publishing these files to Articulate 360 and link to Rise as Interactive Storyline Blocks. 

When I preview the course in Storyline & Articulate Review, there is no lag between clicks. When I preview the course in Rise, there is a noticeable lag on some clicks (around 5 seconds). Enough to be frustrating anyway.

Is there anything I can do to resolve this or is it more of a technical limitation with the new Storyline block functionality in Rise at the moment?

Thanks,

Beck

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Beck! Sorry you're hitting that lag. I've tried recreating this issue in Rise using a Storyline Block, but I'm not seeing a lag between View Mode slides. Here's a link to my sample, if you'd like to test it yourself. 

Could you also send me your Rise 'Share' link? If you'd rather keep it private, you can send it along by clicking here. 

We'll help you get this sorted out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.