Restricted navigation first time and free after

Apr 23, 2021

Hi everybody, 

I am making a course in Rise 360 and I would like that the learner has to discover lesson in order but I would like that when he returns at the course a second time, he can navigate freely.

How can I do ? 

Thanks for your answers!

6 Replies
Barbara Lenze

Hi everyone, i have a course with a restriced navigation which is published on an LMS. In the process, I noticed the following:
When the user revisits a course, he starts at the point where he left off before, but he cannot visit the lessons he visited before. It is only possible to start again with the first lesson. For example, if I restart at lesson 5, I cannot select lesson 3, only lesson 1, so free navigation within the lessons already visited is not possible. Is there a solution to this?

Hazel Bartolome

Hi Barbara!

I understand that when your learner revisits an unfinished course, they start where they left off and you want them to be able to navigate freely to the previous lessons they finished.

If the user hasn't finished the whole course, navigation will still be restricted.  They need to finish the whole course first before they can navigate freely throughout the course.