RESTRICTING FINAL QUIZ

Mar 14, 2019

Hi - I want the learner to be able to move around my course freely but I don't want them to take the final quiz until they have completed all of the course content.  Can you lock the final quiz until all content has been viewed but not restrict the course?

3 Replies
Nina Stephenson

Hi Allison - thank you for your response.  I didn't want to restrict the navigation as I wanted them to move freely around the course but I needed them to view all the content before taking the final assessment.  I requested that this be looked into for a future update but not sure if it can be done with this tool. 

Allison LaMotte

Hi Nina,

Gotcha! Unfortunately, it's not currently possible to allow learners to navigate freely throughout the course while restricting their access to the quiz. It sounds like you may have already logged a feature request, but if you haven't it would be great if you could do that so we understand what your specific needs are.

In the meantime, if there’s anything else I can do to help, please let me know! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.