Résultats de plusieurs quiz dans RISE dans LMS

Dec 01, 2020

Bonjour,

J'ai trouvé cette information qui date d'il y a 2 ans, précisant que Rise enregistrait les réponses des multiples quiz :

"Rise reports raw data from all quizzes in a course. "

Pouvez vous me confirmer si c'est toujours le cas et si c'est valable avec des quiz créés dans StoryLine, publiés dans Rewiew et intégré dans Rise ?

J'ai créé un SCORM avec 12 quiz (SL) et des vidéos, et je voudrais avoir les réponses à mes quiz dans mon LMS (CSOD) .

Merci

Christèle

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez
Hello,

I found this information from 2 years ago, specifying that Rise was recording the answers to multiple quizzes:

"Rise reports raw data from all quizzes in a course."

Can you confirm if this is still the case and if it is valid with quizzes created in StoryLine, published in Rewiew and integrated in Rise?

Hello, Christèle! It sounds like you created a Storyline block quiz, is that right?

You can track the Storyline block quiz score by choosing the quiz tracking option when you publish from Storyline to Review 360. Then, choose to track the Rise course by the Storyline block. Check out more details in this article.

In that scenario, the quiz score will be sent to the LMS, but question-level details aren't sent to the LMS for Storyline blocks. Let me know if that answers your question!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.