Results Screen Changes

Hi,

There is a need to change the Results screen. The following are the requirements:

1. Customized feedback based on the result. If user passes, he must be given feedback e.g. You have passed the exams etc. and same for incomplete, it must be displayed that you couldn't pass or fail the exams.

2- Could we replace the icons based on the results? like add new icons when user gets passed and different icon when he gets failed.

3- Increase the font size in the results screen

7 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Hbl L&D,

Thanks for letting us know you have a need to customize the design of the Rise quiz results screen. You've shared some great ideas, and I'm happy to pass this along to our product team.

In the meantime, you can always design your quiz and results slide in Storyline, then embed the Storyline quiz in Rise using a Storyline block. It's something to keep in mind for future courses!

Hbl L&D

How would I link my Rise Result with Storyline Block.

Supposing, I have completed the assessments on Rise and now how would that result impact in Storyline Block. There must be some variable required so that both of them could communicated to each other.

How would I display my achieved 80% etc. result on Storyline Block.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Hbl L&D,

If you designed the quiz in Storyline, you actually wouldn't need to build the quiz in Rise. 

In Storyline, you'll publish for Articulate 360, click the Tracking property, and choose a tracking option. (If you want to track a quiz score in your LMS, be sure to choose the quiz result option.)

Using a Storyline quiz, the Storyline results slide would be the only results slide in the Rise course. Let me know if you'd like some help setting that up!